Friday 19 June 2015

Menu Design Development

I started sketching ideas for the shape of the menu. 
I started with the shape of the menu, and really liked the idea of a gallery, framework, quirky shaped menu, as it was different from any other menu designs I have seen and that I have come up with.

I looked at different ways to lay out the boxes, different shapes and sizes, however I came back to the original layout as this looked more funky and equal. 

I then looked at the layout of the menu, where the text would go and where the images would be placed. 


 This is the final rough idea for the front of the menu. I also looked at a view idea how it could be designed, what materials and what I am able to include. 


This is the initial ideas for the back of the menu design:

The front design on the MAC:















The back design on the MAC: 










No comments:

Post a Comment