Friday 19 June 2015

Typefaces For The Name

I have looked at various typefaces for the main part of my design - the theme and the name. I really like the typeface 'Jellyka Delicious Cake', as it shows elegance and looks very professional. However, I would take away a lot of the swirls as it looks quite confusing to read, especially for the younger or older generation, or someone with a disability. I need to make sure it appeals to everyone and that they can easily read and understand my designs, and comfortably doing so.


I am going to be using 'Chalkboard' for the typeface of my body copy - what I am selling. This is because it is still really easy to read against the textured background and it gives my theme a quirky feel. I did not want my designs to be really basic, like the majority of what is already out in the market, so I chose a typeface that would look interesting for the younger audience, yet still be easy for the adults and older generation to comfortably read. 



No comments:

Post a Comment