Wednesday 10 June 2015

Name Of The Restaurant

I created a mind map of ideas for the name of my restaurant:
  • The Fireplace
  • The Cabin
  • The Wooden Fireplace
  • The Nutcracker
  • The Nutcracker's Cabin
  • Coffee 'n' Cream
  • The Cake Gallery
  • The Cake House
  • The Coffee Corner
  • The Little Owl
  • The Coffee Owl
  • The Owl House
  • Honey Cake's
  • The cherry On Top
  • Spiced Chocolate House
  • The White Mountain

In the end I went for 'The Cake Gallery'

This is because it is the name that stood out to me and my class mates the most, sounding interesting and relaxing. I want the vibe to be cosy, a place where customers can sit and relax with family and friends.
The gallery aspect could be where there are pieces of art work and photography of the food and/or the nature placed around the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment