Tuesday 23 June 2015

Wall Designs

When thinking of the designs to go on the wall, I definitely want and need them to link with the theme of the overall cafe. Photography is definitely an effective idea because it is very appealing to the human eye. Photographs of the food I sell and the nature around the situated area will catch the customers attention. It is another method to show what I am selling and it shows the beauty of nature.

Small illustrations of the food I sell and the nature is also a great way to show of my talent, and it is amazing to view, I say this from experience, as I love looking at various artistic and graphical pieces of work when I am in a restaurant or cafe as it makes it a lot more interesting. I want them to be fun, attracting the younger audience.




No comments:

Post a Comment