Tuesday 23 June 2015

Promotional Ideas

As my target audience is has grown and developed since I started this project, both the younger generation and older generation are going to feel comfortable eating in my cafe.
For the younger audience, I could introduce various small events though out the year. For example, at Easter time, I could arrange for an Easter egg hunt in and around the small area where my cafe is situated. This will grab consumers attention and create a wider range of customers too, attracting not only the children, but the parents, meaning they will pass this information on to other families they may know.
For the older generation, most prefer the quieter life. Therefore creating advertising campaigns that show the relaxing side of the cafe. This will grab everyone's attention, making this restaurant a talked about affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment